Sunnidell 2023 League Lineup
All leagues are meant to be a fun social time on the golf course but with a small competitive element. Our League Coordinator will be there weekly setting up the challenges, hosting the after golf Get Together, organizing and presenting the weekly prizes, tracking your progress as the golf season progresses and finally hosting the End of Year tournament!
- 9 Holes will be recorded for the league. You are of course welcome to play the full 18!
- Non-members pay $20 per round.
- Members to pay weekly $5 for the 50/50 draw
- Everyone contributes $2 for closest to the pin.
- Tee times will be available as follows: Mens League Monday 5pm, Womens League Wednesday 5pm, MIxed Seniors Thursday 8am, Juniors Sunday 1pm.
- Weekly Get Together will start after your round with prizes being awarded each week
- Weekly Prizes for teams and individual challenges. This is intended to be a fun social league. Statistics will be kept for your information and a fun year end tournament
- Last week of golf is followed by a Get Together for prizes & presentation of the Sunnidell Golfers of the Year.
You can put together your own team or if you do not have a foursome, our staff will assist with pairing you up with other league members to create one.
Year End Tournament will be a shot gun start followed by prizes & awards. This will be a 9 hole individual tournament.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at the clubhouse. 613-498-0775